Well. It's been a long time blog....
I wanted to record this dream I had last night.
I was at a school or reunion or something, outdoors, with lots of people around. The setting is not clear anymore, but I remember it was pleasant. I looked down at a patch of blue snapdragons nearby me.

I watched the snapdragons lay down, flat against the ground, first one and then all the rest. They pulled and pulled their roots right out of the ground. Then they cruised along, all together, like snakes, but straight. I saw a wet spot a small distance away, a longish puddle. They went right to it and replanted themselves closed to it, and they stood upright again.
That was it. Except that after it, I was excited about what I had witnessed and understood that it was rare and lucky to have seen it, but that all snapdragons could do that. I wanted to do a scientific study of this phenomenon and began thinking about what kind of environment I would set and grow snapdragons in, in order to observe and understand their movements.
I wanted to record this dream I had last night.
I was at a school or reunion or something, outdoors, with lots of people around. The setting is not clear anymore, but I remember it was pleasant. I looked down at a patch of blue snapdragons nearby me.

I watched the snapdragons lay down, flat against the ground, first one and then all the rest. They pulled and pulled their roots right out of the ground. Then they cruised along, all together, like snakes, but straight. I saw a wet spot a small distance away, a longish puddle. They went right to it and replanted themselves closed to it, and they stood upright again.
That was it. Except that after it, I was excited about what I had witnessed and understood that it was rare and lucky to have seen it, but that all snapdragons could do that. I wanted to do a scientific study of this phenomenon and began thinking about what kind of environment I would set and grow snapdragons in, in order to observe and understand their movements.
No comments:
Post a Comment